[QA] Is there a way to mark tests as reviewed in Jenkins?

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Wed May 7 08:11:37 UTC 2014

Le 07/05/2014 00:12, Rob Lanphier a écrit :

> ...which led me here:
> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Claim+plugin
>
> Would something like that help?  It's hard to tell from my very brief
> investigation whether this style of annotation would be helpful.  I
> don't think it would change the state of the test, but I think it
> would at least allow for some level of annotation.

Hello,

You know you like to work for the Wikimedia foundation when your
director find out the exact thing that solve a problem.

Jenkins job builder has support for claim-build:

 http://ci.openstack.org/jenkins-job-builder/publishers.html#publishers.claim-build

I added it to all browsertests jobs by tweaking the Jenkins Job Builder
configuration:  https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/131940

You will need to be logged in, the head to one of the browsertests jobs
at: https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/view/BrowserTests/ and start
claiming them.

Let me know how it works for you, either on this thread or on the bug
report Greg opened:  https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/64957

cheers,

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso