[QA] Is there a way to mark tests as reviewed in Jenkins?

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Tue May 6 15:08:19 UTC 2014

<quote name="Jon Robson" date="2014-05-01" time="10:00:38 -0700">
> When I visit the dashboard at
> https://wmf.ci.cloudbees.com/job/MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-chrome/
> and click on this
> https://wmf.ci.cloudbees.com/job/MobileFrontend-en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org-linux-chrome/416/
> I can see that there was one test failure. When I review the test I
> notice this was due to an issue with betalabs and shouldn't have
> failed as the test wasn't valid.
>
> Is there anyway we could update the UI so we could mark these tests
> yellow or some other colour to show they are a false positive. It
> would be great to be able to manually review these tests and save them
> being reviewed more than once...

I'm not sure of the specifics, but I think this is a needed feature.
Teams (individual teams or the QA team) need to be able to mark tests as
flakey so we can be smart about deleting them/improving them/etc. A
spreadsheet isn't the solution :)

Chris/Antoine?

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |