[Mediawiki-l] FCK Editor

Alexis Moinet alexis.moinet at umons.ac.be
Tue Jan 11 10:52:07 UTC 2011

Henny Savenije wrote :
> The file is called fckeditor.php and it calls for the file
> fckeditor_php5.php and it can't find it. (while both files are there)

oops, sorry for that, I misunderstood/misread the log

as for the capitals, just to be sure, do you have :

the mediawiki extension in :
somepath/mediawiki/extensions/FCKeditor/FCKeditor.php
somepath/mediawiki/extensions/FCKeditor/someotherfiles

the fckeditor in a sub-folder :
somepath/mediawiki/extensions/FCKeditor/fckeditor/fckeditor.php
somepath/mediawiki/extensions/FCKeditor/fckeditor/fckeditor_php5.php
somepath/mediawiki/extensions/FCKeditor/fckeditor/someotherfiles

in your extension directory ? or another structure ?

(FCKeditor.php and fckeditor.php are different files and you should only include FCKeditor.php in LocalSettings.php)

Alexis