[Mediawiki-l] FCKeditor (Blank page)

Graham tolliver at dal.ca
Fri Oct 22 12:28:57 UTC 2010

  Hello,

I was successful with upgrading to Mediawiki ver. 16.0. However, I am
having an issue with FCKeditor producing a blank page.

Current Setup:
MediaWiki 1.16.0
PHP 5.1.16
MySQL 5.0.77

I include $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; to the LocalSetting.php file.

I upgraded the  FCKeditorParser.body.php file, and now I get the
following error message when trying to access the wiki:
*Fatal error*: Class 'FCKeditorParserWrapper' not found in
*/appl/web/devwiki/public_www/mediawiki-1.16.0/extensions/FCKeditor/FCKeditorParser.body.php*
on line *3
*
Here is line 3 of FCKeditorParser.body.php:
class FCKeditorParser extends FCKeditorParserWrapper {

I have been looking for "FCKeditorParserWrapper.php".

Do you know where I can obtain this file, because I haven't had any success.

Thank you!