[Mediawiki-l] MultiFileUpload problem

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Wed Oct 13 06:50:24 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I desperately need MultiFileUpload to work.  I've got a fresh out of
the box mediawiki-1.16.0 installation at
http://www.parts-unknown.org/mediawiki/ .  When I enable the
extension, which I got from the mediawiki site (svn...), and click
on the link to get to it, I get

Fatal error: Call to undefined method UploadForm::uploadform() in
/var/lib/mediawiki-1.16.0/extensions/MultiUpload/MultiUpload.body.php
on line 68

I'm sorry but I just haven't any idea what that means.  And if
Google is to be believed, no one else in the whole wide world has
ever encountered this problem.  I could really use a hand.

Thanks!
--
David Benfell <benfell at parts-unknown.org>
http://www.parts-unknown.org/