[Mediawiki-l] New project with mediawiki

Danilo Caccialanza supercaccia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 15:07:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

i’m new from mailing list, sorry for my not perfect english!

I’m web developer  and my hobby is growing hot chili pepper.

I will join my profession with my hobby, I had the idea to create a free
open mediawiki devoted entirely to hot pepper. I have already submitted this
idea to people participating in other sites on the topic and are interested
in contributing (contents)

I'm looking for people who are familiar with mediawiki to give me advice on
how to start the project, to be sure to do just

if anyone has please help me at this early stage please contact me to send
him the link to the project (the domain of the project is not yet public,
and I do not want Google to index it immediately)

Thanks