[Mediawiki-l] Strange wiki behavior.

John W Foster johnwfoster at verizon.net
Tue Jan 22 03:53:12 UTC 2008

I recentlyhave this problem develop. I was doing some editing  and at
some point I decided to open the main page of my wiki to my complete
astonishment all the color blocks was gone and uopn looking ate the
source code I discovered that every equal sign  = = = in the page had
been replace with \'\'\'\' I checked several pages and it is consistant
through out the entire wiki site. Anyone know what to do??
Second issue is I believe this might a corrupt table in the database.
Upon looking for the saved content I can not locate where the actual
content is stored. The database seems OK but I wanted to look at some of
the pages in a text viewer outside the wiki system. I don't know where
Mediawiki is storing the content.  Any help please.
Thanks!
Frosty

BTW if you want to take a look the wiki is http://www.physicswiki.net
and I really need some pointers. I am new to managing a wiki siute.