[Mediawiki-l] Is MediaWiki-l dysfunctional? What is it good for, really?

lonelyprophet at hotmail.com lonelyprophet at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 13:18:41 UTC 2007

I can see both sides to this discussion: there does seem to be a lack of
response on the mediawiki.org/wiki/Project:Support_desk page, and on this
mailing list, to certain *but not all* questions. From my experience anyway.
But, I appreciate that people are offering their time to help strangers. So,
as I say I can see both sides.

Anyway if you don't like something don't continue reading it, is my motto
when it comes to the Internet...