[Mediawiki-l] ImageMap Extension and external links

Alex Le Bek alex at alexlebek.com
Wed May 16 13:52:49 UTC 2007

It is coded for external links - the problem was my LocalSettings.php set
$wgImageMapAllowExternalLinks = true; (as instructed)

But the extension sets this to false in ImageMap.php! Just goes to show I
should have looked at the source files myself. Perhaps this needs to be
noted in the installation instructions?
(http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ImageMap#Installation_Guide)
Thanks to Tim Starling I can now click from my logos elsewhere.