[Mediawiki-l] ImageMap Extension and external links

Michael Daly mikedaly at magma.ca
Wed May 16 15:50:31 UTC 2007

Alex Le Bek wrote:

> But the extension sets this to false in ImageMap.php! Just goes to show I
> should have looked at the source files myself. Perhaps this needs to be
> noted in the installation instructions?

I've recently made available an update to the extension that fixes
several bugs.  I noted the problem with the use of that global variable
and requested info on how it should be handled in the future.
ImageMap.php is obviously not the right place for it.

I'm still waiting for feedback on the fixed version.

Mike