[Mediawiki-l] sysop password

Klaus Becker colonius at free.fr
Tue May 8 14:38:09 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

I cannot connect as sysop. While installing my wikisite, I created an account
WikiSysop (porposed by mediawiki) with a password I wrote down on a paper, so
I am sure of it. But later on, wiki tells me the password is wrong.

I deleted LocalSettings.php, I installed the site again and I indicated the
same password. That changed nothing. When I try to connect as sysop and I ask
to send me a new password, wiki tells me that sysop has no email account.

I tried with firefox and galeon.

So what can I do ?

cheers

Klaus