[Mediawiki-l] Calling refreshLinks.php for page with remote transclusion crashes

Rolf Lampa rolf.lampa at rilnet.com
Tue May 8 06:43:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

Just noticed aconsistent behavior. I have a set of pages (several
thousand) , which all contains a transcluded part of the page from a
remote location (all from the same location). The transclusion works
well, but when processing these pages with refreshLinks.php every one of
them causes refreshLinks.php to halt (immediately) with a msg suggesting
to turn on debugging (well, I did, but no message was reported). It just
halts, all of them.

I commented out the transcluded part on these pages (luckily it was
controlled with a template) and then these kind of pages passes the
refreshLinks.php again as normal.

Regards,

// Rolf Lampa