[Mediawiki-l] Wrong time shown in ~~~~ signatures

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Sun Jan 28 01:24:26 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've successfully got a MediaWiki up and running (version 1.8.2) and
I've set the correct timezone in my user preferences.  All the history
pages and everything show the correct time, however when I sign a page
with ~~~~ the time that comes up is an hour ahead of my localtime.

I've searched the archives but I couldn't find any solutions to this, so
I was wondering whether anyone might know where to start looking.

Thanks,
Adam.