[Mediawiki-l] MWBB Extension

Allen Emory aemory at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 15 15:28:25 UTC 2006

Trying to use this extension - sorry if I am abusing this list, but I
think this is a MW "official" extension, if that means anything at all
:-).

Anyway - it installed fine but generates a bunch of PHP errors if you
use it.

Anyone know of a fix or what I did wrong?

--8><------

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/extensions/mwbb/mwbb.php:95) in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/includes/OutputPage.php on line 491

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/extensions/mwbb/mwbb.php:95) in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/includes/OutputPage.php on line 416

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/extensions/mwbb/mwbb.php:95) in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/includes/OutputPage.php on line 444

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/extensions/mwbb/mwbb.php:95) in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/includes/OutputPage.php on line 445

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/extensions/mwbb/mwbb.php:95) in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/includes/OutputPage.php on line 447

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/extensions/mwbb/mwbb.php:95) in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/includes/OutputPage.php on line 504
--8><---