[Mediawiki-l] MWBB Extension

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Sun Oct 15 19:57:36 UTC 2006

Allen Emory wrote:
> Trying to use this extension - sorry if I am abusing this list, but I
> think this is a MW "official" extension, if that means anything at all
> :-).

No such thing that I know of. :)

> Anyway - it installed fine but generates a bunch of PHP errors if you
> use it.
>
> Anyone know of a fix or what I did wrong?
>
> --8><------
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at
> /Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/extensions/mwbb/mwbb.php:95) in
> /Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/includes/OutputPage.php on line 491

This indicated that something started output at line 95 of mwbb.php. Since we
don't have such a file in our repository I can't be sure what it is, but likely
possibilities:

* Corrupt file (extra whitespace at end of file, etc)
* Error occuring at that line of the file and printing an error message

Take a look and try to correct the problem.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)