[Mediawiki-l] Saving a page, much later

Arthur Guy Arthur at assys.net
Wed Mar 29 14:44:46 UTC 2006

I have found sessions time out if left for a while, the remember me
thing uses a cookie to log you in again when you move to another page,
this is obviously happening after the save process.
You may be able to adjust your php.ini file to increase the timeouts, or
I may be completely wrong about the whole process?

Arthur
arthur at assys.net