[Mediawiki-l] User ID & Ninga bunnies

Andrew Lowe andrew.lowe at quantm.net
Wed Jul 12 23:25:25 UTC 2006

Bringing two threads together here, here in Australia we try to
exterminate bunnies, whether they be cute and furry or the ninja type. I
propose we now extend this to lawyers. Look at the length of this
"signature". 44 lines of lawyer speak for poor Chris to ask a 3-4 line
question. 44 lines of unintelligent, uninforcable lawyer drivel - makes
you wonder what lawyers do with their time during the day...

	Regards,
		Andrew

[snip]
[snip]