[Mediawiki-l] help!

Jon Simon jonsimon at spamcop.net
Mon Jan 16 03:30:51 UTC 2006

At 09:52 PM 15/01/2006, Elisabeth Freeman wrote:
I cannot help you, I too just joined after screwing up my media-wiki
that was running fine (but ugly for several months...the culprit...I
thought I had learned some CSS by reading the EXCELLENT Head First
HTML with CSS & XHTML. I first converted my web sites to XHTML and
decided (foolishly) to tackle my wiki.

I thing I have found my problems ( or at least know now how to fix them).

I am very reluctant to upgrade my site for fear of more damage.

Best of luck...and if you are the same Elizabeth Freeman from the
book (mentioned above). Great work !!!

Express your views at:
http://strategicvoting.ca