[Mediawiki-l] how do you actually debug the wiki stuff when the data is passed via POST?

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Sat Feb 11 14:23:13 UTC 2006

Am 10.02.2006 um 19:08 schrieb Hugh Prior:

> I am perfectly OK debugging a script which uses GET data, because the
> parameters are there on the command line.

yeah, something like a "command line"...

I don't know about the Zend Debugger, or why you want to use
it anyways. Did you add some functions which are buggy?

The obvious solution is to change the POST forms to GET forms, it's
a simple change but won't work with multipart-forms (for upload e.g.).

ciao, tom

--
http://www.tomk32.de - just a geek trying to change the world
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:TomK32