[Mediawiki-l] Problem upgrading to 1.6.3

Ed temporus at excite.com
Sat Apr 22 15:47:46 UTC 2006

Okay, after playing around a bit, I've been able to determine that one of the scripts (I think upgrade1_5.php) didn't convert table _old to _text.   The problem I'm having now, is I can't seem to re-run the script, it just tells me it's been run all ready.   Can anyone give me an idea of how I can force it to rerun?  Or some other way to convert that table?   Thanks,
Ed