[Mediawiki-l] Is there an easy way to search the archives?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Wed Mar 2 18:00:30 UTC 2005

On 2 Mar 2005, at 06:25, Terry Lalonde wrote:

> Is there an easy way to search the archives?
>
> Or must one open each month's archive and search?

I downloaded all the archives and brought them into Apple Mail as an
mbox. Now the search box on Mail does the archive search for me.

:::: I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but
World  War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -- Albert Einstein
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>