[Mediawiki-l] getting access to the php

Jason Davies ucgajpd at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 9 14:57:04 UTC 2005

sorry this is going to be mind-numbing for most of you. Our wiki was set
up by someone in IS and there's been a mismatch. In a nutshell, no-one
knows what the sysop name or password is. What do we do now?:-)

and how do I view the php files? If I load the link in Interarchy or
similar (mac user) then I just see the web page content. I now know what
changes to make, just stumped about how to make them...!

any help *greatly* appreciated

and I'm booked in on a course next week to learn PHP so hopefully this
sort of question will be a thing of the past soon...but no-one knows
about wikis at the college so in that respect I am on my own...

cheers