[Mediawiki-l] Wiki Monobook skin acting funky

Taneem A T thezeropoint at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 16:27:02 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have run into some odd problems in the past few hours.

I run a wiki at http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/~syde08/wiki

As you can see, it is not displaying the Monobook template properly.
This problem occurred after my server admin upgraded their PHP and
MySQL services. The odd thing is that the Cologne Blue, Classic and
Nostalgia skins all work, but I don't even get the option to switch to
Monobook when I go to my user preferences. Can someone shed some light
on what is happening? I will try to provide whatever more information
you need.

Thanks,

Taneem Talukdar