[Mediawiki-l] Is there any way of combining pages dynamically

Arne Meyer Hansen amh at osc.no
Fri Jun 18 07:06:15 UTC 2004

Situation:
I have a manual where each chapter has its' own page/article. The size of
it makes it difficult to combine it all into one page/article.

Problem:
I wish at time to be able to view the entire manual, e.g. for printing
purposes.

Question:
Is there any way of combining pages dynamically, so that I e.g. can set up
a metapage of sorts that imports the content of each of the manual's pages
dynamically?

Any and all help will be appreciated :-)

With regards,
Arne Meyer Vedø-Hansen