[Mediawiki-l] now to import Phase3 to Phase3 tables and schemes...

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Thu Jun 17 18:27:39 UTC 2004

Ira Abramov wrote:
> # php4 importPhase2.php
>
> Can't use command-line utils with in-place install yet, sorry.

Phase 2 refers to the software we used on Wikipedia from January 2002 to
June 2002, and which Enciclopedia Libre continued to use until a few
months ago (when I updated importPhase2.php for the then-current schema;
it's not up to date for 1.3.)

Chances are very good you don't need it.

> # cd ../
> # php4 update.php
>
> obsolete; remove this file befor 1.3.0 release

Yep, it's obsolete. Use config/index.php, as always.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)