[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] [action required] We are removing inactive projects.

Pine W wiki.pine at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 22:15:49 UTC 2016

I'm fine with clean-ups; I'm wondering if they could be done on a set
schedule so that everyone knows what to expect and when to expect them.
Perhaps this could be done every 6 months. What do people think about that?

30 days' notice to mark projects as in use prior to suspending projects
sounds reasonable to me. I'm wondering, though, if it might be possible to
have a 90-day suspension rather than 30-day suspension before deleting
projects; deletion implies that they're unrecoverable, and that seems like
a much bigger deal than suspending projects.

Pine