[Labs-l] Slow steps ahead to merge bots and tools

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Thu Mar 14 13:52:41 UTC 2013

On 03/14/2013 09:37 AM, Petr Bena wrote:
> BTW @Coren - why do we even need to move current bots project content
> to another project - wouldn't it be easier for bots operator just to
> modify the current project to what you proposed, so that they don't
> need to care about anything?

The primary reason is to make 100% certain that no disruption is
occurring on the tools that /do/ run on bots.  Especially at first,
while I'm still shuffling configuration around and tweaking stuff, the
landscape is moving fast and I wouldn't want to break something that is
currently working.

-- Marc