[Labs-l] Reinstating memcache on tools project

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 13:19:34 UTC 2013

Yes I absolutely agree with both of you, the problem is just that this
is somewhat "proposed" solution, while people need "existing"
solution. So until your proposed solution exist, we shouldn't kill the
only alternatives we have... You can't kill the memcache without
providing working alternative BEFORE you do that. (Killing it and then
starting discussions about something we could do instead is just a
wrong way to solve this kind of stuff)