[Labs-announce] Labs (almost fully!) back up

Yuvi Panda yuvipanda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 22:33:19 UTC 2015

Hello everyone!

All projects (except maps and mwoffliner) are fully back up.
Theyshould be up now (including tools) - restored from a backup taken
on June 9. Some have had NFS disabled - but those mostly have had no
significant NFS usage or have had members of the project confirm NFS
is unused. This increases their reliability significantly. If your
project has something missing, please file a bug or respond on list.

We have a fsck in progress on the old corrupted file system, and will
update if / when we can recover specific files.

https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Incident_documentation/20150617-LabsNFSOutage
has updates coming as well.

Thank you.

--