[Labs-announce] [Tools Maintainers][ACTION REQUIRED] Start your (non-web) tools back up

Yuvi Panda yuvipanda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:39:32 UTC 2015

Hello!

So Tool Labs has recovered, with a restore of the 10 day old backup.
All web services are back up, but...

- If you had a cron job set up, that has been disabled - automatically
enabling crons from a 10 day old backup could have disastrous
consequences. We'll leave them that way until Monday, 22 June 2015
1300 UTC, at which point any crontab that has not been modified by
their maintainers will be automatically re-enabled.
- If you had jobs running that weren't from cronjobs, those have all
been flushed, and none of them are running. These will have to be
started back up manually.
- All log files are gone (files ending in .out, .err, .log). I can
restore these from the 10 day old backup, but only if absolutely
necessary.

Thank you.

--
Yuvi Panda T