[Labs-announce] [UPDATED] Labs (almost fully!) back up

Marc-André Pelletier mpelletier at wikimedia.org
Sun Jun 21 14:52:18 UTC 2015

Hello, Labs,

On 15-06-19 06:33 PM, Yuvi Panda wrote:
> All projects (except maps and mwoffliner)

At this time, only the maps project remains to be restored.  We ran into
difficulties as the limited amount of storage we currently have
available while we are still in recovery mode is insufficient for that
project's usage.

We are currently in the process of formulating a plan to provide maps
with the storage it needs (and a strategy for it), and will update as
soon as we know more.

Other than that, it appears that Labs is back to working order - please
notify a labs admin if anything seems amiss.

-- Marc