[Gendergap] Resolution:Images of identifiable people

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 23:58:24 UTC 2011

>         To be honest, I think that working as publicly as possible is only
> good, in the long run, for what needs to happen. Transparency is super
> important.

I suppose it's paranoia that makes me sensitive about making it "so
transparent" in an infant stage. But, if we have to place it someplace
public, that's fine. I'll let other participants make the final decision =)
*eyeballs everyone else*

Sarah
--
GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for Wikimedia <http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American