[Gendergap] Resolution:Images of identifiable people

Brandon Harris bharris at wikimedia.org
Mon Sep 12 23:54:39 UTC 2011

On 9/12/11 3:58 PM, Sarah Stierch wrote:

> I'm not sure if we're ready to move it to meta yet, I do wish we had a
> more private place to develop this. It's a rather sensitive topic for
> folks.  Perhaps a google doc or...?

	To be honest, I think that working as publicly as possible is only
good, in the long run, for what needs to happen. Transparency is super
important.

	We've actually been having some interesting arguments about the use of
Google docs within the office.

	One camp favors multiple edits at a time usability.
	The other camp believes that the use of a non-transparent medium is
antithetical to the nature of the projects.

	(I fall in the second camp, personally).