[Gendergap] Hardcore images essay - HELP!

Oliver Keyes scire.facias at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 00:41:50 UTC 2011

This is true, but doesn't help with many projects. Some projects don't have
WP;V as a core principle - what do we do with them? "inappropriate" images
on Commons would not be bound by such standards.

Frequently viewed articles do not tell readers what we're about, they tell
us what readers are about. Do you think people go to the Creampie articles
for an image of line drawings? :P. I'm not saying that soft or hard porn on
Wikipedia is appropriate, simply that you can't judge *us* by what our *
readers* look at.