[Foundation-l] Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Stopping the presses:, , Britannica to stop printing books

Richard Symonds richard.symonds at wikimedia.org.uk
Wed Mar 21 16:46:40 UTC 2012

Why do we need a seperate Wikipedia project for this? Surely userspace
drafts are acceptable, they just need 'mainstreaming'...

Richard Symonds
Office&  Development Manager
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 207 065 0992
--
Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited, a Charitable Company
Registered in England and Wales, No: 6741827. Charity No:1144513 Office: 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,