[Foundation-l] Video of the Foundation's Metrics & Activities meeting for February (Re: Wikimedia Foundation Report, February 2012)

Tilman Bayer tbayer at wikimedia.org
Sat Mar 10 11:17:56 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Tilman Bayer <tbayer at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please find below the WMF report for February 2012, in plain text.
>
> As always, the editable and formatted version is on Meta:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Report,_February_2012
>
> and the reports are posted on the Wikimedia blog, too:
> https://blog.wikimedia.org/c/corporate/wmf-monthly-reports/
>
> Since a few months, we have been publishing a separate "Highlights"
> summary. Please consider helping non-English-language communities to
> stay updated, by providing a translation:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Highlights,_February_2012
>
> Many thanks to those who translated last month's "Highlights" into
> Arabic, Danish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch and Vietnamese.
>
> While still focussing on WMF activities, the "Highlights" include a
> small selection of the most noteworthy events from the whole movement.
> Suggestions for the upcoming Febuary issue are welcome at
(this should have read "March issue", of course ;)
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Highlights (until April 4).
>
> As last time, the monthly Metrics & Activities meeting at the WMF
> office has been recorded on video. The recording should become
> available on Commons within a few days.

The upload has now completed and the video is at

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Monthly_Metrics_Meeting_March_1,_2012.ogv

See also last month's general explanations by Erik about these
meetings and video recordings
(http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2012-February/071875.html
). In the future, the videos will continue to be included in the
monthly report and the Highlights, and not be announced separately.

--
Tilman Bayer
Movement Communications