[Foundation-l] Controversial content software status - the image filter disguised under a new label

Möller, Carsten c.moeller at wmco.de
Sat Mar 10 11:26:20 UTC 2012

I would like it the other way:
Why should some minorities force a worldwide project to obay their point of view regarding images or other controversial content?
Why should the german speaking community collect funds for this filtering and hiding project?
Every community is free to discuss which image is shown on a article by article basis.
And they have the option to use some tricks to show a certain image only after a second click, if they find that approbiate.

The German, Austrian and Swiss chapters would love to keep their share of the fundraiser in Europe and have a separate "eurocommons" without the sometimes funny attacks by english speaking users on some images. That would also avoid taxproblems on this side of the pond.
I think our financial stake is big enough.

Ist not the biblebelt or Hisbollah or Syria or Putin to dicte the rules.

Carsten Möller
Hamburg Germany