[Foundation-l] On certain shallow, American-centered, foolish software initiatives backed by WMF

Cynthia Ashley-Nelson cindamuse at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 02:15:22 UTC 2011

I find pink hearts depressing. Red hearts are okay, though. Mankind. It's a
troubling topic. Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at
the word itself: “Mankind”. Basically, it’s made up of two separate words –
“mank” and “ind”. What do these words mean? It’s a mystery, and that’s why
so is mankind. (I haven't been able to figure out the hearts thing yet, but
I'm working on it.)

Hey! Rather than a heart, can I get a four-leaf clover?