[Foundation-l] moderation soft limit

Thomas Morton morton.thomas at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:26:19 UTC 2011

> There was a 30 post per person monthly "soft" limit on foundation-l.

My apologies; I was unaware of this soft limit.

Happy to abide by it :) and I hope others will too! And, so, this should be
my last post for this month. FWIW I entirely agree that less vocal posters
may be put off by large volume of email by the same individuals.

Is there an easy way to keep an eye on our own volume of mail?

> I think people who think have got the point, but we still have to "whack
the mole" at trolls and endless griefers.

I'm also annoyed at being characterised in this way by someone who has
maintained only the barest level of civility in their postings. So I am not
inclined to "troll" or "grief" further anyway.

My apologies to everyone else.

Cheers,
Tom