[Foundation-l] moderation soft limit

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:10:41 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 5:26 PM, Thomas Morton
<morton.thomas at googlemail.com> wrote:

>> I think people who think have got the point, but we still have to "whack
> the mole" at trolls and endless griefers.
>
> I'm also annoyed at being characterised in this way by someone who has
> maintained only the barest level of civility in their postings. So I am not
> inclined to "troll" or "grief" further anyway.

I regret you feel the shoe fit you personally. My feeling has been that
there have been wise and civil responses from both side of the issue
but in the absolute the issue is pretty much a dead horse. I personally
think my level of civility on the issue is pretty much consistent on the
height of feeling on this issue from the community side. You are free
to disagree.