[Foundation-l] moderation soft limit

Jon Davis wiki at konsoletek.com
Fri Oct 21 02:27:22 UTC 2011

IIRC, They said that the "soft limit" would simply mean that they'd make
sure any post beyond 30 were at least somewhat useful. The impression I got
was that if you wanted to send 100 at least semi-constructive emails, you'd
get through. If you want to flame and flame and flame ... you'd get cut at
30.

Jon
[[User:ShakataGaNai]] / KJ6FNQ
http://snowulf.com/