[Foundation-l] Is random article truly random

Theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:22:22 UTC 2011

I might be from one of the most restrictive cultures, ethnicity and
background than most people on this list. I assumed, it was people from my
part of the world, that the board and WMF was trying to be considerate of.

In all of this, I can't help but wonder where would it stop, there are
probably more restrictive cultures. The definition of offensive is
rather arbitrary, when it crosses so many cultures and nationalities, there
is no end to what might be considered offensive. Pornography is illegal in
most parts of South-east Asia, even when it is not enforced there are
different ways to control morality, different outlook on what is offensive.

Regards
Theo