[Foundation-l] Is random article truly random

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:04:18 UTC 2011

/me does.

And here is why: 70% of the problem with a image stands in WHO IS SEEING IT.
I'm from Brazil and in my country we even have 1 week festival - worldwide
famous - for have several (like hundreds to thousands) of semi naked girls
and boys dancing Samba.

And here is the catch. You know what the Television comment on that? (yes,
is in public television and pass from 9pm to  8 am during 4 days + a
retransmission on a saturday afternoon ), the comments are: "Person X has a
fantasy of YYY", "Girl Z praticed samba for 4 months to that, and she is
dancing really good" or similar. I saw +15 festivals (before I was too young
to be up at 10pm) and never saw as pornography.

That is one the reasons I can tell you that nudity and porn are TWO VERY
DIFFERENT THINGS.

PS: A sock account? Really? Don't have balls to write with your own account?
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Nossos_projetos>.*