[Foundation-l] Letter to the community on Controversial Content

Hubert hubert.laska at gmx.at
Thu Oct 13 07:54:38 UTC 2011

Dear Andreas,

This is, what I wanted to express. But it is not only a quite different
etymology, it is also a definition of gender-related positions to be
interpreted and applied.

But what we care about minorities - as I always say - as long as they
representing only women, children, homosexuals and cyclists.

Based on needs of minorities, the majority always knows better what has
to be good for them.

In our case it´s a little bit different, this seems, that an ivory tower
conference knows exactly how the community will solve the problem - what
should categorized as violence-, sexuality- and religious-related.

Meanwhile, I prefer the following solution:

Everyone, who will not understand and perceive the world so as it is,
should unsubscribe his internet connection - just like his newspaper
subscription, radio and television and - of course - any advertising on
streets. And this individuals should deny any public schools for their
children.

And I mean this not in a depreciatory way. Maybe, this may be a better
world.

I just hope, they will even throw the bible then.

h.