[Foundation-l] keeping localization in mind

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 17:45:52 UTC 2011

Well, Amir, correct if i'm wrong.

Ryan, what he is saying is that all we translate is 100% (or 90% in some
cases) focused in English spoken world (in some cases only in USA). Which is
good for you to read, but for us - with differents languages and complete
differents cultures - create many translations / understanding problems.

We are not asking to remove all english references, only to think a little
bit more in how things can be understand by "no english" readers.
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/> (351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer.***