[Foundation-l] Remarks on Wikimedia's fundraiser

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at gmx.de
Mon Mar 7 18:14:11 UTC 2011

Am 07.03.11 18:41, schrieb church.of.emacs.ml:
> On 03/07/2011 06:30 PM, David Gerard wrote:
>> Indeed. Juergen, are you saying the X wasn't present, or that it
>> didn't work for you? It seemed to for everyone else that tried it.
>
> There were some reports that banners came back after a short while,
> probably because of client-side cookie problems.

As I said, I may be wrong on the details, but I remember having problems
with switching the banners off anyway.

However, I would like to dwell on the questions raised in the beginning,
viz. how aggressive should fundraising be in the future, and could we
scale it all down next time?

Regards,
Jürgen.