[Foundation-l] The matrix, reloaded (movement roles, or who does what in Wikimedia?)

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 12:54:44 UTC 2011

Apologies for my unusual denseness here, but this matrix makes no sense to
me, and lacks any information needed for constructive improvement.

What I'd be looking for is a description of what the role and responsibility
is, in each box. Knowing that Business partnerships/Foundation is
"Globally", or that Advocacy+lobbying/Groups is "Support groups", tells me
precisely zero of any value about any organizational matter, roles, work
needed, and so on.

Can someone expand this considerably? Thanks.

FT2