[Foundation-l] Board Resolution: Openness

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 11:39:01 UTC 2011

On 10.04.2011 05:03, Dror Kamir wrote:
> Are there people who would like to help me collect such cases like those
> of Astrology, Kosovo, the Middle East etc. and/or cases that were sent
> to arbitration which didn't help much and the like, and productively
> analyze them in order to think of better ways to treat them and the
> users involve? I am going to talk about the issue on Wikimania 2011 (in
> Haifa), but there is no reason to wait. I believe that this is one of
> the major reason why potential users are reluctant to join and new users
> are driven out.
>
> Dror K

I have a big list of "frequent" and "continuous" control of articles.

But we need to face before all the problem to understand which is the truth.

A person who lives in a continuous and frequent "wrong" campaign of
communication is absolutely sure that what he is going to defend is the
truth.

In my opinion the arbitration committee should face this big problem.

If I am daltonian, I will defend with all my efforts that this object is
brown and not green.

I will accept that this object is green only if someone could explain me
that I am daltonian.

Ilario