[Foundation-l] [Fwd: Mobile projects: contributors wanted]

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Wed Apr 6 00:07:46 UTC 2011

Hi, just a ping to anybody interested in Wikipedia AND mobile:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Projects

Interested? Join the #wikimedia-mobile IRC channel and/or the mobile-l
mailing list - https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mobile-l

Below you have the message sent to mobile-l announcing the new
activities. See you there!