[Foundation-l] [Wikimediaindia-l] Toolserver has its Internationalisation

Krinkle krinklemail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:55:41 UTC 2011

I'm subscribed to foundation-l as of now. No need to cc me further.

Tanvir Rahman wrote:
> Great step indeed. Many thanks to Krinkle. Toolserver tools are
> being used
> frequently. And I would like to announce that Bengali is the first
> sub-continental language to complete the translation 100%. :D

That's awesome!

As Gerard already mentioned, things will be developing fast now.

Bug reports regarding the interface of the dashboard or the technical
aspects
from a developer point of view are best discussed at toolserver-l or
file them
in Toolserver JIRA in the "Toolserver Intuition" component ( http://bit.ly/tsint-createissue
  )

Hydriz Wikipedia wrote:
> Lol, some messages are impossible to translate for us... Grats
> anyway :)
> Regards,
> Hydriz
> http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hydriz

When a message is not documented feel free to skip the message.
Documentation
will be taken care of as soon as possible. Right now about 90% of the
messages
have documentation.

If a message is other wise not good or impossible to translate, feel
free to elaborate
on it here on this list, or (if you're a translatewiki.net user) click
"Ask question" when
in the form to enter a translation or create a thread here in the
Support-section [1] of
translatewiki.net

Documentation regarding implementation for a developer can be found at
Toolserver wiki. [2] If any help is needed poke me on IRC, I'm in the
usual channels.

Thanks,
Krinkle

[1] http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Support